Goldi Solar’s value-centric approach and meticulous planning with high efficiency ensure the timely completion of projects. This has resulted in higher-than-average CUF ( Capacity Utilization Factor)
Solar Products & Systems
- On Grid
- Off Grid Hybrid
- Solar Pumps
- Diesel PV Hybrid
- System Design & Engineering
- Installation & Commissioning
- Technical Support on Regulatory Issues
- Maintenance Contracts
EPC Case Studies
Rooftop and Ground Mounted
We offer cutting-edge structural designs for facilitating the installation of power plants in exceptionally challenging terrains and locations. We are committed to delivering meticulous and professionally executed installations for optimal performance.
- 100000+ rooftop projects
- Track record of 2000+ successful solar projects, including commercial and utility portfolios
- Capex model: Purchase and run your solar system
- One service provider for all your solar assets
- No third-party involvement at any stage, resulting in hassle-free after-sales support
- 10MW of tendered projects with 50MW in the pipeline.
Operations & Maintenance
Goldi Solar prioritises post-commissioning management using the latest monitoring software, SCADA implementation. This practice minimises downtime and ensures profitable investment solutions.
We are preferred collaborators by numerous enterprises. We have excelled in diverse installation scenarios, smoothly incorporating business technology and finance expertise. Solar demonstrates a positive impact regardless of project specifics regarding functionality and finance.Learn More
Solar Water Pumps
Goldi Solar offers an extensive range of AC and DC pumps for diverse applications such as agricultural irrigation, rural and urban water supply, community projects and industrial use. Utilising solar pumps eliminates the dependency on unreliable grid power and provides an eco-friendly, noise-free alternative and substantial savings compared to diesel. Using highly efficient motors results in minimal energy consumption and features intelligent detectors for under-voltage, over-voltage, short-circuit, and dry-run scenarios coupled with automatic dawn-to-dusk operation features.
Basic Information For Selection
- Water source depth & diameter
- Static water level
- Drawdown in Summer season
- Pipelines laid & its type, length & diameter
- Daily Water Requirement
Components of Goldi Solar Pump
- Goldi Solar PV modules with 25 Years power warranty
- GI/HDGI Module Mounting Structure with Fixed or manual tracking
- Solar Pump set AC or DC made of rust-free stainless steel and other necessary accessories like pipe, cable, PP rope, earthing etc.
- Solar Pump Controller in case of DC & Solar Pump Inverter (VFD) in case of AC Pumps
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker) support to derive maximum power from your solar panels
- Remote monitoring unit available on request
Explore our captive solutions to invest and operate a solar system within our solar park.
Goldi Solar is installing a 10 MW solar park at Amod, Bharuch, Gujarat. Ground-mounted solar PV panels will be installed in the available land space of 15 acres. The power generated from the panels will be sold to corporations, hospitals and trusts through independent Power Purchase Agreements.